Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Blog Idea

Everyone has their favorite or "lucky" piece of clothing, jewelry, or a pair of shoes that they are attached to and will wear until it is not possible to wear any more. Pick your favorite piece of clothing, jewelry, or pair of shoes and tell why it is your favorite.  Don't forget to describe your piece of clothing, jewelry, or pair of shoes.

Example: My favorite pair of jeans is a pair of faded Arizona jeans that I got in fifth grade.  For some reason when I was in elementary school I hated the feeling of jeans, (which is weird, since now I basically wear nothing else) I thought they were too stiff and uncomfortable to wear.  But, in fifth grade I decided I was going to wear jeans so I went to JC Penny and picked out a pair of light washed flare jeans.  After getting used to them I realized I actually loved jeans and I now have probably too many...but I don't really care!  Obviously they're now about 5 years old, and I don't wear them on a regular basis, but sometimes on the weekend if I just want to feel comfortable I whip out my favorite pair of jeans from fifth grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment